Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Stuff And Nonsense

Well I've been working on the whole weight issue again. I hate talking about exercise and diet. It annoys me, most because the people that really get into stuff like that are batshit insane. I am down a few lbs since the I was back at the doctor over a week or so ago.

As for my blood pressure, it has been up and down. I've been mostly betwen 131 over 80 to 143 over 86. I'm still working on getting that down before my visit with the primary care doctor from HELL in August. Thank god for those blood pressure tests in grocery stores etc. I'm keeping myself monitored. I'm also really trying to avoid salty food.

~sigh~


On a happier note, I could finally sleep last night. Yay for those storms that cooled the temps down to a more tolerable level. I actually slept under the covers instead of on top of them with my face to the fan.

Woo hoo!

2 comments:

Mike said...

I actually worked on the weight machine the other night. I'm good for July.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Dad has a little machine that tests his blood pressure at home. It only cost us about £15 from the pharmacy and he uses it quite a bit (he has blood pressure issues too).