Thursday, July 29, 2010

I Just Don't Understand

Why are people making such a fuss about Obama being on The View today?

Must all politicians be on shows that are totally dignified? Not that The View is undiginified, at least if Elizabeth isn't there. However I'd actually pay good money to see Obama put that stupid Republican wingnut in her place.

The average American doesn't watch political shows. I know I don't. They make me angry enough to throw my TV out the window. People watch The View, and maybe just maybe people will actually pay attention to what the man has to say.

See I'm one of the few people that actually think President Obama is doing a decent job considering the mess W left him with.

Perhaps I should ignore all of this. I don't want my blood pressure to go up any higher than it already is.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Politics raises your blood pressure? Say it ain't so!!

Janelle said...

I think he's doing a decent job, too. Eh.

I don't get it, either. I like seeing politicians go on shows like this. It's lighter than the typical political shows.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

If politics raises your blood pressure, stay away from it!