Friday, July 02, 2010

Top 5 On Friday


Top 5 songs that make you feel independent!

Oh and if you are so disposed

Top 5 musical things you would give your meme mistress for her birthday, which is July 2


You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.

OK, so what 5 musical things would you give me!! I want to know.

Here are my 5 songs that make me feel independent.

1. The Beatles - Free As A Bird

2. Keri Noble - Watch Me Walk

3. Tom Petty - Free Fallin'

4. Roxette - Joyride (I'm not sure why this song makes me feel independent but it does)

5. The Monkees - I Wanna Be Free

I'll be back later today with my 36th b-day mix for you.

4 comments:

Deirdre said...

Happy Birthday. :)

Bilbo said...

Happy Birthday, Beautiful Lady! Hope all went well this morning, and that you have a great birthday and many more! Signed, the President of the Northern Virginia Branch of your Fan Club.

Mike said...

HBD MD

Hadn't heard #4 for awhile. I was pretty sure I knew it from the title not the group. I was right.

Unknown said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful and enjoyable day and evening :)

Tom Petty's Free Fallin' is a great choice!