Thursday, December 01, 2011

Computer Issues

Ever have one of those days where you have every intention of posting something but then nothing goes right?

Yeah, that's me.

I've got Vista running on my puter but for some reason it can't and won't run updates ...and on top of it all I ended up with some nasty malware last night that took about 3 hours to find and get rid of.

ARGH!

I really wish I could upgrade my operating system, but if I'm going to do that I might as well invest in a new computer.

I do know one thing, if I do that...I will not buy a desktop ever again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Right now, tiger direct has some amazing deals on laptops for what it would cost you to just get windows 7. You can always e-mail me if you need some help :)

Unknown said...

I have a lot of the same problems with a laptop. I got a trojon recently just by going to a standard website and my comp has been running slow ever since.

Having said that I still prefer laptops to desktops.