Monday, December 26, 2011

Things I Learned In 2011

~ I'm a really awesome baker. Come try my cookies!

~ I can cook for an army of 6 on holidays without going insane.

~ I actually enjoy cooking.

~ I'm strong in the face of fear.

~ I've learned the fear of almost losing someone

~ I've come to appreciate my faith again, something I never thought I'd do.

~ I learned TV and movies are seldom worth the time spent viewing them.

~ I've learned to hate doctors almost as much as I hate Republicans...erm politicians.

~ I've learned that I've reached that age where concerts just don't matter anymore

2 comments:

Mike said...

'..where concerts just don't matter anymore.'

It's strange isn't it? To be concerted out.

Wv: notion - The state of not being an ion.

Bilbo said...

If concerts just don't matter any more, are you disconcerted?