Friday, December 30, 2011

Top 5 On Friday



Top 5 musical things you wanted to get for Christmas but didn't

1. There were no iPods under my Christmas tree this year. (Sniffle) My old 30 GB Zen is getting a bit tattered and I wanted either a Touch or a Classic, but that just wasn't happening this year..AGAIN.


2. Elvis Costello: Apparently Diana Krall doesn't want to share him with me.

3. Concert tickets: I knew that wasn't happening...just as I know I'm not going to see my favorite band on April 2...because that's my dad's birthday. ~big selfish sigh~

4. Mika: I'm not sure why he wasn't in my stocking....He probably would have fit too! I must have words with Santa!

5. Justin Hayward and John Lodge..again..its the whole wife thing...DRAT~

3 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Santa couldn't have received your wish list! Happy New Year!

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I wanted Michael Buble's Crazy Love (Hollywood Edition) album, but got his Christmas one instead!

Bilbo said...

There wasn't anything musical on my wish list this year, but I did get the 5-CD set of "Tales from Beyond the Pale," really excellent horror and suspense stories in radio format. Really good stuff!