Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Bloo Pod Of Christmas Music

I have filled my little iPod shuffle with so much Christmas music it is ridiculous. Now if only I could have some place to go so that I could listen to it.

I put as many of my old Christmas mixes and winter mixes on Bloo as possible.

I really need to feel as festive as possible.

Why?

Nothing is going right.

I can't get anything done and I'm super frustrated. I wasted a whole evening because I totally fell asleep after supper tonight and didn't wake up until 10:30!

I had so many plans for tonight..that included laundry and updating the pod some more and my Nook. I guess I'm going to be scrambling in the morning as usual.

ARGH!

I think when I go to bed, I'll put my Bloo pod of Christmas music on.....maybe I'll have festive dreams...

0 comments: