Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Good Riddance Day!

Good Riddance Day -- a day to say bye-bye to whatever it is that made you blue in 2011.

Where to begin?

I think the primary thing that made me blue in 2011 was my father's health. I wish I could say goodbye to his hospital visits and all the bills. His Procrit shots alone are $70 every other week unless his blood count is about 11.

Each ER visit is $50

Doctor visits, $10 and $20.

ARGH!

So I say good riddance to bad health! Let's hope Dad has a healthier 2012. I know it is a lot to ask for, but we can keep our fingers crossed.

Oh and FYI...extreme temps aren't good for his lungs..so we don't like temps in the 90s (I never did) and temps below 32 either. Plus with the age of our house..heating and cooling is damn expensive.

0 comments: