Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Christmas Mix From Hell

I'm pretty sure this year's Christmas Mix CD is cursed.

First: My printer started printing a pretty rainbow through the middle of the image I picked for the cover.
Then I bought a new color cartridge, because after troubleshooting, that's what was supposed to fix it.

I put an emphasis on the word, supposed.

ARGH!

But wait, my tale of woe isn't finished yet.

I get the CDs burned..and every flipping time I print I notice an error in a song title.

I had to print the tracklisting sheet 4 times before I got one that was totally correct. For some reason, Nero likes to cut off the song titles when it transfers over to the labeling program.

ARGH!

But at long last the 2011 mix is complete. I'm not mailing out many, but for those of you, like Bilbo who enjoy them, I will be posting this year's mix in the next day or so.

0 comments: