Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Mix 2011

Here's the Christmas Mix for 2011. Sadly when it ripped it ripped to m4a and I haven't had the time to convert back :( So I hope this works for you.

Download

October Project - Angels We Have Heard On High
Nick Bukuvalas - Give Me All Your Love
Matt Wentz - Christmas Just Ain't Christmas
Matthew West - Come On Christmas
Carole King - Do You Hear What I Hear
Dolly Parton - We Three Kings
Michael Buble - All I Want For Christmas Is You
Neil Diamond - Little Drummer Boy
Andrea Bocelli - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Keri Noble - Giving You My Love
Celtic Thunder - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day
Chris Isaak - Brightest Star
Straight No Chaser - Little Saint Nick
Cast In Bronze - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
Gary Puckett - Medley: Away In A Manager/The First Noel
Nicole Kehl - Christmas Crush
Over The Rhine - North Pole Man (demo)
Jeff Meegan - What Child Is This
Carrie Underwood - Hark The Herald Angels Sing
Julieanne Hough - It Wasn't His Child/Mary Did You Know



Please comment if you take the mix.

3 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Some great covers there I'd like to hear.

rashbre said...

I'll try the download and report back.

I'll move it into my car to listen to whilst driving around London.

Thank you for doing this!

rashbre said...

Hey - Well done!

It's a nice chilled mix.

There's quite a few versions I havn't heard before too.

I've changed the cover from the picture of Dolly Parton to one of your xmas tree.

Currently grooving to the North Pole Man demo.