Sunday, December 04, 2011

Another Round Of Bad Luck

Our stove died this morning.

Yipee!

I spent an hour at Lowes only to discover they won't hook up the damn thing if I bought it there. WTF is up with that. It is a freaking gas range. If I buy one..and you deliver and haul away the old one, why can't you hook up the new one so that I know it works?

Asshats.

They will not be getting my business. I'll be going to Highway Appliance. I may pay more at the local store, but I'll know the damn thing will be installed and functioning and that my house won't blow up when I turn the oven on for the first time.

I guess I'll be using the crockpot for the next few days until we can sort this mess out.

Oh and if anyone knows where the money fairy is hiding, send her our way, because I don't know where we're getting the money for a range.

1 comments:

Mike said...

The money fairy is dead. Long live the money fai..... Hey, where the hell is the new money fairy?!