Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Randomosity

~ The Moody Blues are coming to Pittsburgh on April 2, which happens to be my dad's 86th birthday and a Monday night. Guess I won't be going. I haven't been to a concert in a year now. That makes me very sad.

~ Dad didn't need the Procrit shot! Woo hoo! His blood count was 11.0, which for him is really good! However at the heart doc, I saw his report from his hospital stays and I don't feel very good at all. In fact, I feel a bit scared.

~ It was cold, wet and then snowy today. That sucks to infinity and beyond. Have I mentioned I have a deep seeded hatred of all things related to winter.

~ I got nothing else done today other than driving my dad to and from his appointments. It is leaving me very frustrated.

~ The Penn State scandal is getting scarier and scarier. How did this man not get arrested before this year? and seriously, bail? I don't think so!

~ 8 year old boy 1, Michelle Bachman 0

1 comments:

Mike said...

'..related to winter'

What I do remember is the no AC SUMMER comments. At least you have heat.... right?