Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Waiting On The Storm

Parts of my area are under a winter storm advisory.

Two words for the weather: Boo Hiss!

Thankfully Washington County isn't under the advisory, but I'm figuring my car doors will be nicely frozen shut since it has been pouring down rain much of today, and it is supposed to dip down into the 20s tonight.

BLERGH!

The only good thing is, the cold is only supposed to last 24 hours. Thursday and Friday will be back in the 40s and that's just fine by me.

We don't want it to get too cold. I fear extreme temps with my dad's health the way it is.

So let's keep our fingers crossed for more unseasonably warm weather. Plus when the weather is crappy, I end up losing time at work, and I do that enough now with my dad and his doctor's appointments.

1 comments:

Mike said...

I refer back to my summer time comment about the high 90's.