Sunday, December 25, 2011

What I Did On Christmas 2011

~ Went to church where the organist decided to blow out our ears by playing our pipe organ REALLY  loud!

~ Made dinner.

~ Decided that no matter what I do...I always get screwed on Christmas....not in a good way.

~ Determined the cause for most of my grief is the wisdom teeth that have decided to bug me for the first time in 3 years.

~ Watched The Tudors...and said...Wow, that's a whole lot of naked!

~ Watched Doctor Who...and fell asleep through it..cos lordy that wasn't Moffat at his best.

So yeah, that's my Christmas! How was yours?

1 comments:

Bilbo said...

Our Christmas was very nice, except that I ate too much and am now up to my eyeballs in trying to connect my new A/V receiver to the TV and everything else and make it all work without electrocuting myself. Oh, and I'm fighting with "ultraviolet" to get my digital movie download. Otherwise, a great holiday. Hope you still manage to get screwed ... in a good way.