Saturday, December 03, 2011

Another Saturday Night

~ cue Jimmy Buffett

I'm working on some cleaning projects, as always. I have the second Christmas tree up. It is a little 6 ft white tree with blue lights. We couldn't put the big tree up this year, simply because of the fear that we'd need the EMS people to come through.

~sigh~

That tree rivaled Father Jerry's super duper gorgeous creation. (Yeah...I'm still hung up on that tree! It freaking spins!!!!!!!!!)


I bought a beautiful (and cheap) dress for Christmas at Fashion Bug. Thanks to Fashion Bug cash I saved $20.00. I'm going to look like a present! It is a red wrap dress and I got a festive necklace and earring set. Woo hoo!

So all in all, not a bad day....it just feels like I've done nothing. However that isn't very different from any other day.

I guess what gets done, gets done.  I only have 2 hands.....

1 comments:

rashbre said...

You have two trees and we still don't even have one! Although I am less sure about a tree that revolves!

Don't all the ornaments fly off?