Monday, July 20, 2009

The Weekend In Recap

~ Spent quality time @ Jack's exercising, BOTH DAYS. I'm so proud of me.

~ Cleaned out part of the house. And when I say cleaned I really mean it.

~ Put together the rolling rack for my clothes. Now I need to get read of my dresser. I hate that thing so much.

~ Got to watch a few episodes of Being Human. I am officially in love with that show. It needs to air on BBC America NOW! Actually I think it starts next weekend.

~ Finished a review of a band from Iceland which was really good.

~ Decided that I absolutely must see The Ugly Truth in the next few weeks, as well as coming to realize I'm the only human alive that doesn't care about the Harry Potter and the Twilight movies.

~ Stayed up well past midnight every night and got up late too!

~ Felt like I did nothing to relax

0 comments: