Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Randomosity

~ Kitties are home and doing well, though they all are still a bit lethargic, but I imagine anyone with a hysterectomy would be feeling quite blah for a few days. Poor things.

~ I'm so sick of Better Off Ted getting moved around. I have no idea when its on half the time and I keep missing my damn show. Grrr.

~ Discovered a 60s band that I've somehow missed, Chad and Jeremy. Very awesome folky stuff, and typical in that one geek on cute one kinda way.

~ Need to buy the Over The Rhine Live From Nowhere Vol 4. However I need to know my paycheck is going to clear the bank on Friday to do that. More Grrrrr.

~ Found a copy of the book A Coal Miner's Daughter. Looks like I've got yet another book on my reading list. I hate finding books. I feel compelled to read them then.

~ I'm really sick of hearing about Michael Jackson. He's been dead for a month. Let HIM REST!!!

~ Still in need of a day off. Still waiting to find out when I'm going on vacation.

~ With each passing day I hate getting ready for work more and more, just about how I feel when I know I'm going to the gym.

0 comments: