Thursday, July 23, 2009

Don't You Hate It

When you start reading a book and about 40 pages in you realize that you read that book before, even if it was years ago?

I truly hate when that happens, because there are only a few books that I deem worthy of re-reading. That's why I'm having issues with the Harry Potter Series. I need to read books 5 and 7 but I know I'm going to end up reading all of them again so that the story flows for me.

But that doesn't bother me as much as picking up a random fluff novel and getting a third of the way through it only to have that feeling of reading deja vu.

I'm sticking with the old fluff novel though, because the next book on my reading list is Twilight and I don't know why I'm putting myself through that book. Its one of those books that you will either love or hate...and though I've always loved vampires I know that from what I've heard of the storyline so far, I'm going to hate this book with a passion.

So let's just say this little book I'm reading now is a piece in my procrastination puzzle. Its just a shame the fluff book I'm rereading couldn't have been a better one.

0 comments: