Thursday, July 09, 2009

Another Week Almost Gone

Where is the time going? Why can't I utilize it properly anymore. I have so much to do but I feel like I'm spinning wheels, trying to get in exercise, stuff at home, stuff for my community on Livejournal with the reviews I'm getting paid to do. I have one I must do this weekend and another coming shortly after that.

My only problem is there's a time when I have next to nothing to do, but I can't get that kind of stuff done then. Plus I haven't set my laptop up so that I can take it to work and at least listen to the music I have to review.

So my wheels just keep on spinning.

It doesn't help matters that it seems like something gets messed up as soon as I finish cleaning or fixing something else.

Its a vicious cycle and one I really can't stand.

Why can't I have a normal vacation like anyone else on the planet? WHY? WHY? WHY!

0 comments: