Friday, July 31, 2009

Top 5 On Friday: Week 233



This week I thought I'd go with something a little silly, but fun for a topic.


Top 5 artists/musicians you'd marry in a heartbeat


Of course most of my answers involve artists that are already married. All the good ones are taken of course.

1. Elvis Costello - I love Elvis' geeky brilliance and his geeky everything else too. Plus I love a man with weird hat sense!



2. Paul McCartney - My first Beatle choice would have been George, but he's dead, so I'll go with Paul. (Even though I'd be miserable eating veg all the damn time. I would get skinny though...) Paul!! I need you! Paul!!! Notice I didn't say anything about his millions of dollars...




3. Nick Rhodes of Duran Duran: I don't really want to marry him, I want to go on shopping trips with him. I know he has a daughter...but I truly don't believe he really plays for our side.



4. Nick Lowe - What a handsome guy and he's even prettier in person. I like pretty.



5. Rob Thomas - How can you not like him? Pretty and a wonderful songwriter. Such a lovely combination. Plus I've heard he's an all around nice guy too.

0 comments: