Saturday, July 11, 2009

Too Busy

Geeze its almost midnight and I didn't post, mostly because there's been so much to do. I spent the first 4 hours of my day assembling a cabinet for our kitchen. I know I've mentioned many times over that we have a very old house that doesn't have the niceties found in modern homes. No countertops. No cabinet space. Nothing.

So I bought a metal set of shelves @ Target and today, dad and I put it together. When I say dad and I, I say that loosely. Mostly dad just supervised and I put the damn thing together.

I think I got a better workout doing that than going to the gym.

Tomorrow I need to concentrate on a few CD reviews as well as some other things I need to get written.

Yup, another busy day.

I just want to sit around and chill dammit. Why can this not happen?

0 comments: