Monday, July 06, 2009

Summer's Over

I know you're thinking, WTF, summer just started, but I'm telling you its over. Even from the time I was a little girl I knew my b-day and the 4th signaled the end of the summer.

Why?

All the summer clothes go on sale now. In less than a week, you probably won't be able to find a bathing suit in a store, at least not until JANUARY! Yesterday @ Sears their swimwear was already 60% off! Plus once the 4th passes it always seemed like the rest of the summer just flew by and I was back at school.

So prepare for the next 8 weeks to fly by and for fall merchandise to start rolling into the stores, because summer is already over.

~sigh~

And just like the kid I once was, I feel a bit depressed that things start winding down now, even though they really have only just begun.

0 comments: