Saturday, July 04, 2009

4th Of July Randomosity

~ When did Wendy's stop with their breakfast menu? I loved their breakfast sandwiches. Thanks to them not being open, I was forced into going to McDonald's. Blergh.

~ Managed to exercise for about an hour today. Happy Happy, Joy Joy

~ Got a butt load of cleaning done. Maybe by Christmas the house will look presentable.

~ Have totally fallen in love with Rob Thomas' Her Diamonds. Actually I'm totally in love with Rob, but he's married so lusting is just no fun. Damn all these beautiful men for being married ~shakes fist~

~ Went to Critter Country Animal Park and communed with my animal friends, had a hot dog and a happy afternoon.

~ Baby peacocks are beyond cute.

~ I'm having a huge "missing grandma" time right now. I don't know why, maybe it was some old pictures I found, but I've been crying like a baby lately. I want my grandma!

~ Beer Brats = Yum, Land Shark Beer = Happy Andrea

0 comments: