Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Hate Makeup

I guess as I'm getting older I care less and less about putting on more than foundation, powder and lipstick.

I mean who really cares?

Plus there's the added, no one ever sees me at work, and its not good for your skin to have too much of the stuff on when you are exercising.

I just can't be bothered.

People need to accept my natural beauty or just run away scared. (Most likely run away scared, but again, who really cares)

I used to spend at least 30 minutes slapping on my war paint, as so many men call it. What good was it?

None at all.

So for the time being, its just the basics for me, that will keep most people from running the other way when I'm around, but just little enough that I can retain my lazy morning routine, which is getting lazier by the minute

0 comments: