Sunday, July 12, 2009

Torchwood = Meh

I realize that part of the world hasn't watched the Children Of Earth mini-series yet, but I have to say: MEH. Russell T. Davies took a show that had quite a following and systematically offed any character that viewers liked.

This is truly not a way to make lasting TV.

I understand that its not the writer/producer/directors job to make everyone happy, but certainly they understand that people tune in for the actors as well as the stories.

With yet another member of the team...well DEAD and the other main character so freaking unlikable its hard to believe many will want a Series 4. I sure as hell don't.

Granted this was better TV than I've seen anywhere other than the USA network, but it was hugely disappointing too, because it wasn't the Torchwood that I've come to love during the last 2 series.

Sorry Uncle Rusty....you blew it...and please get your butt back to the UK, cos we really don't want you here.

0 comments: