Thursday, July 02, 2009

My Happy Birthday Mix

Here's my special b-day mix that I've been putting together every year. Hope you enjoy!


Tracklisting:
Elvis Costello - This Town
Gordon Lightfoot - Alberta Bound
Cher - All Or Nothing
David Bowie - Ashes To Ashes
Herman's Hermits - Can't You Hear My Heartbeat
Nick Lowe - Cruel To Be Kind
Diana Krall - Narrow Daylight
No Doubt - Don't Speak
The Cranberries - Dreams
Alison Moyet - Falling
George Harrison - Fish On The Sand
Jimmy Buffett - Fruitcakes
Grey Eye Glances - Hey Love
Julia Fordham - Hope, Prayer & Time
Over The Rhine - How Does It Feel (To Be On My Mind)
Rick Springfield - I've Done Everything For You
Roxette - Joyride
Madonna - Material Girl
Icehouse - My Obession
Limahl - Never-ending Story
Cheap Trick - Never Had A Lot To Lose
Duran Duran - None Of The Above
Lady Antebellum - Slow Down Sister
The Monkees - Someday Man
Jonatha Brooke - 10 cent Wings
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - The Waiting
Jimmy Somerville - There's More To Love Than Boy Meets Girl
Heart - These Dreams
The Beatles - Think For Yourself
Paul McCartney - This One
Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time
Def Leppard - Two Steps Behind (Acoustic)
Erasure - Waiting For The Day
Oingo Boing - We Close Our Eyes
The Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams

As Years Go By: Elfslut's 35th B-day Mix (182 MB)
Comments: This mix is comprised of songs I've loved and have touched my life in some way over the past 35 years. Its made of bands I've loved at some point, or at least had a small obession with. Whatever way you look at it, this is the music of MY LIFE!

0 comments: