Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Random Things I Have To Tell You

1. My Elfslut Says column is up for the week, go read it and join in on the discussion there.Why? Because comments make me happy. And that journal is set up so even those of you without Livejournal accounts can leave comments.

2. I'm averaging an extra $45 a month doing CD reviews. Any extra money is good, is what I always say.

3. CD Baby updated their website and my wish list and shopping cart disappeared. I have no idea what I had in it except for one CD. Grrr.

4. If my paycheck isn't good tomorrow @ 9 a.m. I think I will have to hurt people.

5. Sending funds from Paypal back to your bank account takes too damn long! 3-4 days? WTF! My credit card payments are processed faster than that.

6. Coco loco nut has taken on the role of climbing kitty. We continuously find her on the door in the kitchen trying to figure out how to get down. Cats are good with up..lousy with down.

7. If you haven't checked out Over The Rhine yet, why haven't you? The have a new album coming out on their website. A live concert performance and for $19.99 and shipping you get the CD and the download. Must buy this!! Go to Over The Rhine.com and check them out.

8. I have a buy one, get one free coupon for The Gateway Clipper for a scenic cruise. I want to go, and someone better come with me!!

9. I need my vacation. I also need to get out of the 'roi! And I need to find some cheap places to go, even if they are day trips.

10. Doctor Who Planet Of The Dead was such a meh epi. RTD may have revived the show, but his stories are lousy and his finales suck. I do not look forward to Tennant's last episodes.

11. The neighbor's Sharpeis like my sister and I better than their owner.

12. Made 2 mixes of songs from movie soundtracks and scores. If anyone would be interested in seeing them, let me know and I'll share.

13. Back to school is taking over. That's not fair its only the middle of July! I hate how summer flies by. I think I've mentioned that before.

0 comments: