Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How A 40 lb Bag Of Cat Litter Ruined My Day

Sunday I went shopping, and because they had Tidy Cat on sale @ Giant Eagle, I bought a bag. The problem was it was a 40lb BAG. Most of the time Tidy Cat comes in plastic containers, which is why it costs so damn much. However it makes it easier to lift.

But I can't pass up $5.00 cat litter especially when its the kind that makes the unsavory task of cleaning the litter box easier.

Dumb dumb me, picks up the 40lb bag, without help.

Dumb dumb me regrets it on Monday when my shoulder tells me to go do rude things to myself.

Thank god for Advil! Thank god I had an errand to run @ work yesterday so I could stop @ Rite Aid and buy a small bottle of Advil.

I'm still a bit sore today but its nowhere near as bad as it was yesterday morning, when I was almost in tears and ready to hurt other people because I was in pain.

GAH!

From now on...I take a boy with me when I buy cat litter!

0 comments: