Monday, March 02, 2009

WTF Is Up With This

What the hell is up with these shoes? They look like normal Mary Jane shoes, but they are supposedly really good for your feet and legs. They are billed as the Anti-Shoe. They are supposed to increase muscle activity, reduce pressure on joints, and stimulate your metabolism to burn extra calories.

Sound nice right?

Wait til you see the price. Endless.com has them and they were in my morning email from them. $250!! And sandals for the same price!

I don't think I've ever paid more than $100 for shoes, and I don't do that very often, because I'm pretty hard on shoes because of where I work. $250 is just insane. There's no shoe out there worth that much money. Nope. There isn't. Of course, if I made more money maybe I wouldn't say that. Hell, even if I did, I don't think I'd pay that much for shoes! And they better take off the pounds for that price! Holy Hell! I better have legs like a swimsuit model if I'm paying that kind of money for shoes!

0 comments: