Monday, March 30, 2009

Where'd The Weekend Go?

I didn't get to sleep in any day this weekend and that leaves me cranky, especially when I went to bed late every night.

I'm feeling rather anxious about this week, since I have to go to the gynecologist (sorry guys) for a colposcopy on Friday at 1:45. So this week can creep by for all I care. I do not want April 3 to get here.

I think I am falling apart. 34 was not a good year in my life. Maybe when I hit 35 in July things will get better?

Frankly I'm a little scared of finding that out too.

Right now I really want to turn back the clock to last Friday and start the weekend over again.

Plus it gives me a chance to do some more cleaning. I did get rid of 3 bags of clothes yesterday. (After I bought $135 more at Peebles) I need to clean some more in the kitchen, but I guess I can get that done during the week.

Still, this isn't a time that I'm looking forward to right now and I wish I could go back in time, so that things weren't getting closer.

0 comments: