Sunday, March 15, 2009

Its A Hot Chocolate Kinda Morning

There's nothing I enjoy more than McDonald's Hot Chocolate on a morning like this. Its grey and dreary and I need a jump start because I've got loads of stuff to do and quite frankly, I don't want to do any of it. I think it started out badly when my vampire kitty, Cocolocowheets sunk her tiny yet very sharp teeth into my toes this morning.

I got side tracked yesterday doing a music review for Nancy Newlis, a Russian singer who has a new EP coming out next month. I was so impressed with what I heard, I had to do the review right away, even though I have 4 more that I need to write. AGH!

Give her a listen here and let me know what you think on that site. Most of the artists that I review come and check out the reviews..so if they see positive feedback it makes them happy.

Now I really should do something...like go to Walmart, pay some bills, clean the house...do some laundry...

ARGH!

I think I'll sip some hot chocolate. That's good for a start, right?

0 comments: