Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Telly Tonight

Its so odd, but I'm getting excited over new shows right now. I've been waiting weeks now for Better Off Ted. I guess its because I'm sorta liking The Office now. I'm not really loving that, but anyone that works in an office knows that its pretty spot on about work.

Which is why I can't love it.

Better Off Ted is more a regular comedy, rather than a documedy which is how The Office is set up, but hey I'm sure you've all watched it. I'm holding high hopes for it, because Gary Unmarried is really getting on my nerves, even though I love Jay Mohr. I actually preferred him on Ghost Whisperer.

~sigh~

Now if only BBC could give me something new and amusing to watch...you know like Being Human, which I've heard is going to make it across the pond to the US sometime this year!! I can't wait. It would also be nice if they'd air the Doctor Who specials as they air...since the next full season will be with that that that..NEW Doctor, who I'm tiring very hard to like.

0 comments: