Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Miss My Mtv

Its time for another week's Elfslut Says which you can read and comment on here and speaking of stuff on my LJ community, I did a review of the new U2 CD as well, you can find that here.

Oh how I miss old Mtv and old U2. Back in the day when music was still fun and Bono wasn't trying to save the world every ten seconds. Not that I don't think he's doing a brilliant job. He's probably one of the few celebrities whose opinion is listened to because he has a few brain cells to rub together, but seriously...its time to decide which you really want to do, play music or save the world. But that's another rant altogether.

So I invite you to read my column and review and feel free to share your opinions. You can comment on LJ too anonymously if you don't have an account. I like to feel the love!

0 comments: