Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen TV shows that I love to watch.

1. The Big Bang Theory: Part of my Monday night line up. This comedy brings me such joy! I do my best not to miss it.

2. Chuck: Part drama, part comedy and really fun. Geeks and crime sure do make for a great series!

3. Life On Mars: I'm going to miss this one when its finished in 2 more weeks. At least I can go back and rewatch the UK version which was brilliant too.

4. Ashes To Ashes: The UK sequel to Life On Mars and just as good. Apparently the creators really liked David Bowie.

5. Ghostwhisperer: I really just got into it this year. I'm not so fond of Jennifer Love Hewitt but I do love the Pittsburgher that plays Jim Clancy.

6. Are You Being Served: This britcom always makes me smile and say...I'm Free!

7. Hannah Montana: Yeah...Miley can't sing for crap in my book, but I really think the show is funny...and well Billy Ray....he's pretty to look at.

8. The Suite Life Of Zach and Cody: Yup, I love these Disney kids. So glad only Ashley Tisdale tried her hand at music.

9. The Colbert Report: I try to catch this one when I can stay up. Love his take on politics....as well as Jon Stewart's.

10. Doctor Who: I love my Who!! I'm going to miss Tennant's doctor though. He is such a great doctor.

11. Torchwood: I don't like this one as much as who, but its still a favorite.

12. Sarah Jane Adventures: These need to make it to the US again. This is a good show everyone can watch.

13. Red Dwarf: Another favorite british sci-fi comedy. I had a huge crush on Chris Barrie when I was in high school.

0 comments: