Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Feel Jealous

This is quite horrible of me, but I'm jealous of my 17 year old nephew right now who is going to be getting on a bus to go to Disney today.

Disney isn't even high on my list of places to go, but its just a matter of he's getting to go somewhere for almost a week and no matter what I do, finances won't allow me to do anywhere close to that.

This year I'll be lucky if I can go to my brother's in OH for a weekend and that is really pushing it.

~big sigh~

At this point I don't trust my car to drive across the damn river to Walmart let alone a half hour to Target and car rentals are out of the question right now.

At least I have comfort knowing that a good portion of the American public is in the same boat as I am.

Misery loves company after all.

I wonder if anyone would care to share a beer?

0 comments: