Monday, March 16, 2009

Its TV Night

I live for Monday Night TV. Two of my favorite shows are on Mondays, sadly they are both on at the same time, but hey, that's what the DVR is for, right?

Firstly is my favorite comedy, Big Bang Theory. I can't begin to express my love for these geeky guys. When this show isn't on, I'm truly a sad little girl. Its one of the few shows I can watch over and over. Yes, I own Season 1 on DVD! (So I have watched it over and over.

The next show is Chuck! Its part drama but most comedy. Its a hard one to explain, but Chuck has some government program in his brain and from there the hee haw hilarity ensues.

And finally there's a new 10 o'clock show that I actually like. Its brand new and called Castle. It's about an author who is working with the NYPD as research for his books.

Of course there's How I Met Your Mother and Rules Of Engagement too. I enjoy those, but they don't make my eventing. These shows are a recipe for a relaxing evening, which is why no intelligent person will bother me after 8 on Mondays.

0 comments: