Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday Randomosity

~ This week's Elfslut Says is posted here. Its about TV soundtracks this week. Feel free to join in the discussion!

~ Better of Ted was funny. Not as good as Big Bang Theory or The Office, but funnier than Gary Unmarried in my book. If it was on against The New Adventures Of Old Christine it would be great, I hate that show.

~ The new Pet Shop Boys CD, Yes, is really quite awesome. So glad to see the guys back in form again.

~ I truly believe I won't be seeing any concerts this year. Every artist I want to see is either playing on a weeknight or the ticket prices are just way too high to even consider. That makes me very sad.

~ Read today that VH-1 is bringing back Behind The Music. Now that's something! Those shows were interesting if not whiny and a pity party look at music. Always good fun to watch.

~ Madonna is going to be recording a few new songs for a Greatest Hits package due out in Sept. Why can't she just take a break? Or just go away and raise her store bought babies for awhile?


~ Why does Thursday tv suck so badly?

~ Its so sad about Natasha Richardson. I don't know much about her, but she's a mum and damn 45 is way too young to die.

0 comments: