Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Nommy Food

Every so often I get to go to the mall or at least Target, both of which are a decent distance away. Last Saturday I took the oldest nephew out, because Sunday was his b-day and I took him to TGIFridays.

Fridays is one of my favorite chain restaurants, mostly because the food is really good. We both had Sizzlin' chicken and shrimp.

Nom Nom Nom.

But there is one other thing that's really good at Fridays.

Do you know what that is?

Can you guess?

I'll give you three tries


Did you guess, alcohol? If you did you win the prize, which should be one of these fantastic Vanilla Lemon Ice concoctions.

Mmmm vanilla vodka, smirnoff, sprite and maybe one or two other things.

Its good to get your warm fuzzies on.

Yup this drinky-poo took me to my happy place on Saturday.

It was nice to bee in my happy place. I don't get to go there often.

0 comments: