Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday Tunes: Week 74

From Music Memoirs

What was the most recent:

concert: Rockapella in Greensburg last November. Sadly I don't think I'm going to be going to many concerts this year, just not enough money and everyone I like is coming during the week and I'm getting way too old to be staying up til all hours after a show.
song you listened to: The Moody Blues - I Dreamed Last Night
album you bought: Rachael Sage - Chandelier

I just bought this yesterday, but haven't had a chance to listen. I love Rachael's music. (And she's one of those weeknight concerts too. Pardon me while I sniffle over that)
artist you discovered: Jo Gabriel care of a friend on Livejournal. She's an indie artist, so I don't expect many of you to know her, but go to her Myspace and give her a listen.
song you downloaded: Jewel - Over The Rainbow and it was awful! Truly truly awful.

0 comments: