Sunday, March 29, 2009

Things That Annoy

I have a long list of these things, here are some of my current not so favorite things that make me crazier than a bed bug

1. Fox News (Can anyone watch this and not blow a gasket? My guess is only if you're Republican)

2. Good Morning America: Its a news show, its a gossip show, ITS FUCKING ANNOYING!

3. Twitter: This is what people who are too lazy to blog do.

4. Writer's block: I have it big time right now. I'm still trying to work on a story.

5. American Idol: When is America going to realize that this is shit tv?

6. The lack of family programing on regular networks: If you want a comedy to watch with everyone present in the family, you have to watch Disney or Nickelodeon.

7. All TV dramas are either police related or hospital related in some way. And you wonder why I watch BBC America. (Heck even those shows are the same....but at least they have a twist)

8. Jeans: I am the only person that does not look good in them at all

9. My health insurance: It pays weird amounts of stuff and nothing for stuff one would think it would pay for. ARGH!

10. Sunday nights: They always transition into Mondays, damn it!!!

0 comments: