Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday Already

We're to the halfway point in the week and I can't be happier. I've been having a lousy time sleeping and the closer I get to the weekend means the better chance I have to catch up on the sleep I missed. Mostly because, Yay, weekend, I have nothing to do, except watch TV.

That's always a plus.

Its hard to keep a positive outlook when you are worried about pap smear results that were off, especially when it was the first one you had in your life.

I just want the next month to be over quickly, because I'm sick of worrying about my health. I'm sick of worrying about everything.

I'm just not in a happy mood right now, and I can't see that changing anytime soon, and I wish it would.

That said, I have nothing more to say today, except I'm worried and depressed.

0 comments: