Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma


Grandma, today you would have been 102. You said last year that you weren't going to make it to 102 and you must have known something that you weren't sharing. But oh grandma, these are all the people that love you and you've left behind and miss you something awful.

It hasn't been a year yet since you've gone, but I still cry because I'm a selfish little girl that loves her grandma and wishes she still had her shoulder to cry on, her laundry room to share silly stories with her at and so many other things.

I've felt so negligent since last April, but I guess most people that lose a loved one feel the same way, but I was a fool. I felt that you lived 101 years and because of that, you would be with us forever.

I know you'll be in my heart forever.

Wherever you are grandma, I love you so much and I wish you a happy birthday.

0 comments: