Friday, June 23, 2006

So Many Favorites

My last meme for Music Memoirs made me realize that I had way too many favorite artists/bands. I ended up doing 2 versions of the meme, because I felt I neglected artists that I loved. Granted the ones I posted here are my current Top 5 bands.

It was hard to even narrow it down to 10. I like such a vast majority of bands. Even now I feel guilty for not including Diana Krall on the list, or Keri Noble or Cheap Trick.

Seriously I can't say I like one better than the other, and since the musical styles are different it's like comparing apples to oranges.

I think I omitted The Monkees from my list simply because I couldn't upload anything from Justus, because it's not on my hard drive.

If asked right now what my top ten were in order from 10-1 I think this would be the case.

10. David Bowie
09. Cliff Richard
08. Oingo Boingo
07. Grey Eye Glances
06. Erasure
05. Duran Duran
04. The Beatles
03. The Monkees
02. Elvis Costello
01. The Moody Blues

I figure with those 60's bands I can incorporate all the solo stuff done by the band members, right?

I have so much love to go around....I can't settle it on just one band or artist!

0 comments: