Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



1. I'm going to cook dinner tonight and Saturday. This will be my first attempt at making a meal in ages. Perhaps prayers will be needed for my family to survive these attempts.

2. When will it be Saturday? When? When? I've come to the conclusion when you worry about something that's going to happen on a certain date or when you're someplace where you want the time to go slowly, it flies by, but when things are crappy and you wished things would just be over and done with, no way, TIME WILL CRAWL!

3. I finally made it to Curves last night. That was the first time I was there since Friday and my body aches now. I almost wish I hadn't, I feel so achey.

4. The heat has finally returned after a week or more break. Just in time for me to have nothing to do! Grrr! I go to Hersheypark, the weather is chilly! Fuqua! Now when I won't be going anywhere until closer to my b-day, HEAT WAVE!

5. I'm back on a reading spree again. Mind you I'm reading nothing more than cheesy romance novels and the like, but I'm wizzing through books again. I think that's what's keeping me quasi-sane.

6. Since the doctor told my mum she needed the heart cath I haven't been able to write. Hell, I've had issues with this since last fall when the job from hell sapped all my creativity.

7. I have to find out if my camera takes rechargable batteries. The trip to Hershey was murder on my pocketbook battery wise. When you take nearly 500 pictures in a 48 hour period, I suppose I should expect to work through some batteries, but lordy I went through an awful lot this trip.

8. I miss Phipps! I just realized that I haven't been to the conservatory since the spring flower show back in April. I think this is the longest I've ever gone without a trip there. I just hate that when I want to go there, it has to be my car doing the driving. My car is a 1990 piece o' poo. I like to drive it short distances and not into the city! ARGH!

9. I need gas in my car. Why is something as simple as pumping gas such an issue. I hate going to the gas station. I suppose it might have something to do with the arm and leg I have to leave with the attendant after I fill up.

10. I've got a 2nd hard drive on my computer now. Woot! I've got 100 GB! Still I'd really like to get some crap off this computer. I'm using 43 GB right now. ARGH!

11. My kitten Oogie is tossing a catnip mouse around. If he did the same things to a real mouse that he does to this poor toy, I'd pity the mouse! Hell, I pity the toy mouse!

12. Subway's Southwestern Chicken and Bacon wraps are really good. I just wish my stomach could deal with some of the stuff I like on it. Why should tasty food make me suffer so?

13. My new schedule starts next Monday. I'll be working 8-4:30 and I'll actually be getting a lunch! I'll even be able to come home for lunch! Yippee!

0 comments: