Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday Musings

~ Lordy but I could not sleep at all in this heat. I had a half hour nap yesterday, but I doubt that could be what kept me up most of the night. Blech! Little to no sleep is not a good way to start the work week.

~ I'm trying to find a cheap motel for my weekend trip to Erie in 3 weeks. This is not going easy. Why are there no Red Roof Inns in Erie? Lordy, I don't need anything fancy, just a bed. I plan on spending the time there snapping loads of pictures, not chillin' in a motel room!

~ I need to remind myself to take the few photos I took in the backyard off the camera. I'm so lazying when it comes to doing this, when the photos aren't important. (You know like Gary Puckett or Elvis Costello or The Moody Blues) I was fiddling with a few settings this weekend and taking pictures of the blooms in our garden. I got some nice shots too.

~ The 12x Zoom EasyShare camera with image stabilization is $284 at Walmart. I think this is going on my Christmas list. Mind you my 10x Zoom EasyShare is only a year old! I'm such a camera whore these days.

~ I almost bought the Cheap Trick CD Rockford yesterday. I'm actually glad I didn't, not because I don't want it, but because I ended up spending too much money at Walmart. Walmart is the devil. Somehow when I'm going there for a few things they manage to suck all my money.

~ I wish baby starlings would stop falling out of the nest. This year starlings seem to be the most prolific. Which means out of every batch of babies one must fall out and be cute and die! I'm getting sick of this! I hate watching baby birds die!

~ I miss my moody men. I can't say this enough. Summer just isn't summer without a Moody Blues concert! Dammit guys it's your 40th anniversary, this is not the time to celebrate by taking a vacation!

0 comments: