Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Thank You For All The Prayers

Mom came through her heart cath really well. They ended up doing a stent to open one blocked artery, but all is well and her other 2 stents from about 5 years ago are still doing their job well. For that we are all thankful. We've all been on pins and needles and now we can breathe a little sigh of relief.

Mum is the cornerstone of our family. Without her we'd all be foundering about in the game of life.

I just want to thank everyone that sent prayers her way. I know she appreciated it as much as I did.

Now I'm going to get some sleep. I've been up since 4 a.m. and I didn't get to sleep until 11 last night. I'm dead tired....exhausted...fatigued...and any other word you might use to describe a woman about to drop off to sleep while standing up.

0 comments: