Thursday, June 22, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Reasons Why I Should Go Back To Bed...

1. The summer cold that seem to be going away yesterday is back with a vengence today and I've run out of Advil Cold and Sinus.

2. It's storming outside and has been for the last 3 hours off and on. Rainy days are good sleeping days.

3. I went around 3 times at Curves, which I think aggravated the cold that was going away. Exercise is not always a good thing.

4. If I sleep through Thursday the weekend will get here faster.

5. My head feels like it's going to explode and if it has a pillow over it, the damage will be contained to a small area.

6. No one wants to hear me hack up a lung or two.

7. I feel too awful to do much of anything else.

8. Music is giving me a headache.

9. The computer screen is making my eyes water.

10. I lost about 2 hours of sleep when the thunderstorms started at 3 a.m. I seriously thought I was going to end up in Oz when the first batch came blowing through.

11. If I'm sleeping I can't eat and thus put more poundage on my body. Funny how the scale won't go down even when I haven't been eating much.

12. I think my nose ran away during the night, maybe if I stay in bed it will come back.

13. I feel like c-r-a-p!

On that note, I can't stay in bed, because I need money and where I work there's no such thing as sick days or vacation days...so I'm going to suffer and then come home and go straight to bed, even if I do feel better in about 8 hours.

0 comments: