Monday, June 12, 2006

Random 10 - Week 58

From the music lovin' ladies @ Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

I barely remember what I listened to this weekend. My mind is fried and it's even more fried today.

Gary Puckett & The Union Gap - Lady Willpower
Herman's Hermits - Mother-In-Law
The Pipettes - Dirty Mind
Michael Crawford - Music Of The Night
The Hollies - Bus Stop
Duran Duran - New Moon On Monday
The Moody Blues - Haunted
Natasha Beddingfield - Unwritten
Sarah Brightman - A Whiter Shade of Pale (live)
Cheap Trick - Welcome to the World

A few of these songs were on the playlist from hell on my Muvo. The Pipettes are a group I just discovered on LiveJournal this weekend. The Sarah track was actually heard over at You Tube. (The most addictive site on the internet) As for the rest, my winamp spit them out at some point this weekend

My picture this week is a lovely shot of George Harrison that I found over the weekend at the Corbis website. That much I do remember!



As always if there is a song on my list, just leave a comment and I'll upload it for you. (Well except for the Sarah tune. I can only upload the studio version of that one)

0 comments: