Saturday, June 10, 2006

One Week Gone

I can't believe that already a week has passed since Hershey. It's downright depressing that my life is flying so quickly by. At this time last week I was at Burger King eating breakfast before we started off on our journey to Hershey.

That's all a memory now.

Damn.

And speaking of memories, I finally uploaded all my pictures from the trip to my snapfish account. I purchased 60 + prints for about $13. Not too shabby, and I should have them by the end of next week.

This weekend certainly isn't going to be half as exciting as last weekend. I plan to stick close to home and get some cleaning and grocery shopping done, as our family is coming home to be with mum before her heart cath on Tuesday. I've taken off work that day, because I don't want to be sitting somewhere worried out of my mind like I was one time when a company conveniently forgot about the Family Medical Leave Act.

After the cleaning and laundry are done, I think I'll sit around and bask in the sun and catch up on my weekend reading and maybe take a walk or something.

Why do the days have to fly by so darn quickly.

0 comments: