Monday, June 26, 2006

Random 10 - Week 60

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

There wasn't much time for music this weekend, with an ailing kitty sucking up all my time. I don't begrudge her a minute of it. When I wasn't worried sick about her, I was watching stuff on You Tube.

The Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin (from some concert this year)
Sorethumb - I Want To Be Your Davy Jones (I love love love this silly song)
The Moody Blues - Fly Me High
Diana Krall - I Don't Know Enough About You
Elvis Costello & Allen Toussaint - Who's Gonna Help Brother Get Further
The Monkees - You and I

These three were all clips I saw on You Tube.

Erasure - Miracle
Herman's Hermit's - Sleepy Joe
Keri Noble - Answered Prayer

These three were tossed out at me at random by my Zen

The Monkees - Rosemarie

This one was played a few too many times by my media player at home this weekend.

And the picture is something I scanned this weekend.



Play along if you want over at Music Memoirs

0 comments: